Sunday, 4 July 2010

feeling

Now i got two different wired feeling.number one is myself so miss my mummy.before i start my college my life only got three technology that was my phone,pc,and television.but now i always thinking of my mummy and i  always want go back home to eat what she cook,wow that was so delicious.i miss you my mummy.Another feeling i also dunno how to said.after i enter this college a special girl like an angel always protect me,teach me,advice me and other.i always care what she thinking about me?will she like what i said what i did?this was so wired and freak.i can said din have this type of feeling before.besides that a message or anything she do for me,my feeling is so great.i still remember the second day i in this college she ask who i am and i only answer her i am a new student,at that time i think this girl is crazy haha.then the seconthing she said to me is "you see your wisel and my one is same colour "i think she got problem but in the other hand i feel i love to heard it i also dunno why.hahaa those are my freak feeling now?

2 comments:

Lim Chia Wei said...

eheeemmmm....campus love...goodluck!
Make sure you don't jeopardize your studies..

vincent said...

haiz is that love?