Wednesday, 20 October 2010

i am confuse with myself

I am  a stupid izit???this few days i even cant control myself.i keep moody and moody because of you.before that i am said that i dont want to disturb you and out of your life so i even din sending you a message.but the day before yesterday i saw that you post on your facebook that you got sore throat i am so worrying about you.i force myself to not disturb you but finally i am sending you a message through facebook internal message.sometimes busy will making a people life to become more interesting and tough but your busy making yourself sick.i am dunno why i am care and concern about your problem.but yesterday i saw you at palong cafe i felt happy and thankful to god that you are fine but in other hand i am so stupid that i am jealous to the dtm guy.i said want let go of hand but i cant make it.i am the most useless person in this world.i am even dunno why i am lazy to study and cant concentrate but my mind can keep thinking about you in every time.i am speechless to myself.

No comments: