Tuesday, 18 January 2011

casper the friendly ghost

After a long time stopped only I wrote back my blog. A lot of event happened between my family, my friends and me. And in the process everything is going on there are smile, laugh, sad worried, disappointed and proud. But although a lot of event happened in my mind I still remember you thinking about you miss you and love you Joee Lao.
To love you Joee Lao I wish I am the Casper friendly ghost.
I will miss even I am dead and as a ghost.
I will keep my eyes on you fly around you accompany you everywhere you go.
I wish to do everything to you even I will disappear myself as a ghost.
I wish I can protect you even I cant touch everything in this world.
I will use the last power on myself to sacrifice myself to make your life colourful and the dream you want come true.
Even I just a small size Casper ghost I will fight against the ghosts or evil who try to make you scare and keep your smile on your face.
At the night I will make you sleep to take your rest and full of energetic in your life and going through with happiness.
After a long time stopped and a lot I cant wrote much but will be a lot and a lot for the next coming soon.
I am love you miss you thinking about you worried about you Joee Lao. I am wish I am beside you right now.

No comments: