Monday, 24 January 2011

Key

In our human being reality there are normal that we using a key to open our house lock.But in the other hand in human being natural feeling love also need to use the right key to open the heart lock of your life's partner.So do i, i found my lock but i am not the right key for you Joee lao.But although that i still love you and wish i am the key for you.
I wish i am the key to open your heart lock to recognize you more to know you well to protect you to love you to sharing all with you to sacrifice only for you.
As the key i wsih i am the right key to open your heart lock and taking all action only because you with not broken myself into two.
As the key i will looking for the inner you,try to change because of you,try to sacrifice myself to make your dream come true.
As you are the lock i hope that you are not  too tired and i wish you selfish a bit for yourself dont just studied and work try doing something you like doing something you wish to. cause knew that you tired i am starting worried and i am felt sad.
As the key i hope after the lock is open you not forget about me cause i will broken my heart into pieces.
AS the key and lock once we separate i will start missing you thin king of you and worried about you.
As the key i m wish i am always besides you take care of you sharing everything with you and hear what happening around you as when you like when you wish.
As the key i am starting losing myself my key curve because of you.
No matter when no matter what what you doing how you forget me i also wont forget about you cause facing you i am always the loser.
No matter what no matter how i am always love you lao poh meng.



No comments: