Monday, 14 February 2011

Eyes

Eyes in an organs that god give us to detect light and view every beautiful part of this world.And some with funny when a male looking to the female they the guy will classify as lecher and flying an item to hit them.funny?one more funny here that girls will always said the boy is lecher but my friends always told me that they not lecher and girls should proud that a guy looking at her means she pretty and they just watching the beautiful art.How speechless i am.Yea previous that looking a girls is normal for me but after i met you,i cant control my eyes o looking  at you Joee lao.you such a pretty angel princess from the sky and you born with an amazing attractive eyes.And in my memory that only twice we looking at each other and one of the memory so awesome.At that time i watch your shinning eyes in dark while i am sitting at the swing listen to music with closing eyes and you want to frighten me,but when i open my eyes i am really want the time stop and watching you for more times.you really making me shock that time.You really got an pretty eyes,watching your eyes you like can tell me that you tough you can doing everything by yourself but sometimes when i watching to your eyes i can know you are sad with something,i hope i can do something for but you always not telling me the truth,what can i do just sad with you.I hope that you can share your sadness with me and one more person knew your problem one more people can give you opinion and idea to settle everything. you are a good listener to myself,you will hear the problem i face and advice me and call me to cheer,i hope you also like that.And human being is born with tired,sometimes watching you tired but you still force yourself to operate,you not a robot please,even a robot or electric component needs to charge to fill back its energy.I wish i can be there for you doing the all with you sharing your tired.And the most and lucky now i haven't watch it is your eyes drop,cause when you raining my heart like broken into pieces.And one more you eyes when telling me cheer will making me happy like flying in the sky.I love your pretty eyes princess.



No comments: