Friday, 18 February 2011

where i am now?

Dream paradise i am totally lost my direction right now.i dont know where just like lost in a forest i dont know what will coming next to me.I afraid cause i am lonely right now to have to going for the next myself,and in my heart now like gonna stop functioning.what should i do???and i know that my situation now making my friend worried,man kit i am sorry ok?i am really dont know what i can do for myself.i am not as strong as you even you know that wk is impossible but you still continue the journey.but what i tell you now is dont worried i wont end my life.but i am totally dont know where i am.in front of me full of dark cause the colour of lost with her.this 2 days i keep thinking what should i do but i even cant figure out what will i do.there only now i will do is writing something at dream paradise to release all my feeling here.hmmmm.i will like an atom explore soon.

No comments: