Tuesday, 1 March 2011

chemistry

I am almost crazy because of you Joee lao already.I dont know what mistake i did,i dont know everything,or more accurately i dont know all about you.you too special for me and you too cruel to me.Sometimes i even dont know what i am doing,cant sleep because of you,lost myself because of you.Almost taking a skull stick and try to rule the world already.I dont know what can i do to my love already.And today i hope the chemistry i learn to show you my love to you in dream paradise.what is chemistry why we learn chemistry?Mr Au and my past teacher Mr Lim told me that chemistry is the study of getting knowledge about this amazing world.And today,thank you chriz you gave me an idea to write back something to joee in dream paradise.What i learn about chemistry in one of the chapter in chemistry call isotope,today it will help me to saying something to you.Isotope is an atom that contain the same proton number or nucleon number in each atom.An atom can lost share even donate electron.I am such as an atom that share everything of myself with you,share my life with you,want to share my dream with you,want to share everything that i will got in future to you.And i also will donate myself to you,just waiting you open your mouth i will donate my time only for you,donate my love for you,donate my mind to you,donate my eyes to view every part of this world with you,donate my hand to grab your hand every place will we go,donate my shoulder when you tired when you sad.But what i am lost already lost is my heart.Just enter this tarcollege my heart already lost to you.you represent all of myself.i lost control on myself,i lost my mind to think to making decision,i lost my time to miss you.But there got something i gain.what i gain is panda eyes,yes i already got before but now even more serious cause cant sleep because of you,some more what i gain?I gain weird feeling that i havent face it before.Thank you leng lui  joee,if not because of you i wont gain,share,donate and lost in everything.And learning chemistry also teach me that we cant force to mix up everything must, go step by step if not the explosion of chemical will happened.And  what i know from chemistry is the strong always will replace the weaker.But in reality on myself i am losing my strong to my weak.And in chemistry that some substance such as alloy or metalloid is mix up with some substance i hope we are in this situation.And i even hope we not the particles like gas,the force of attraction between each is weak and far away.I LOVE YOU.

No comments: