Monday, 14 March 2011

hands

Hi dream paradise.I am not feeling well at all.I think you know the answer why.But never mind i will be alright after i am writing something on you.Dream paradise did you know why human being been created with hand?For me a pairs of hand is for us to doing jobs,taking our responsibility and hold our beloved people hands gently with love.Now i am missing two people.One is my beloved mummy,she doing a lot for me and giving all of her love to me.When i was a baby she feed me,hug me,singing coax me to sleep,holding my hands and teach me everything,her hand was soft,i wish to hold back when she is old,even i wish to carry her to every where.I wish to going back to my childhood time cause i can fell y mummy love there.I love you my mummy.Next here i want say sorry to my friends first,you are li ling,wk,pei li,pooi yuet,and khatijah,i am really sorry not i am dont want playing the games is i am cannot accept for holding girls hands even it just a game and Chriztina chew i know you worried about me but i am fine ok?nothing will happened to me.i am already starting to not let myself contact her or everything.Dream paradise the second people i am missing was joee.Only if you give i wish to holding your hand gently and dance the first dance with you.With my hands i wish you do a lot for you but only if you give.unfortunately now there no only if already.Yea with the truth i not really to let go but what can i do?I just can miss you at a side and haiz....Dream paradise now my mood damn down and lazy to write at all and sorry for not a happy me day one.I love both of you so much.Mummy i own you a lot and a lot lot,i hope that i can giving all my love to you in future.Joee what i can do now is pray all the best for you.Love Both of you.

No comments: