Sunday, 27 March 2011

Who can tell me what should i do?

What the hell happened to me?my mouth say let her go but my heart tell me i love her.
The part of my brain that store memory tell me don't give up,but the other part of my brain
that analysis and rational thinking telling that she hurting myself.Actually what should i do?
Who can tell me?Or What the little princess want actually?
I am no idea at all.
Stars nice right?it can brighten the sky in the night and is romantic for couple to watch it together.But did you know that actually the stars is bigger than earth?we look it small just because the distance between its and earth far.The little princess and me just like the distance between stars and earth,did you know why?cause there no chance for us to get close at all,to nearer to each other,once we get close explosion will happened,and the innocent human being life will fly away.But what i am really wish i can close with her,doing everything with her,sharing all my time with her.Can you give me a chance?
Second there are sea creatures that similar to stars that was star fish.Star fish is an amazing creature that once it break or being cut into two with their mother body it will born a new life of star fish,but unfortunately my heart cant.Is not easy for a heart to separate like this or no chance for a heart to separate like this once i love you Joee Lao there no more space no more reverse,cause i will only love you.My life happy because of you,my life going crazy because of you,even i lost myself and my direction because of you Joee Lao.


The next that the shape similar to star was star fruits.This fruits is sour and sometimes it sweet.This sweet and sour just like my feeling to you.When you smile to me,when you treat me good,when you happy,when you are amazing i will taste sweet even the reality is sour.But most i face i sour.I felt sad my heart pain only because of you.You really the winner to me,i am totally speechless to you.Even myself dont know why,and how can you,Joee Lao influence my world my life.
The last is an animation in the movie spongebob square pants.This cartoon character called patrick star fish.This animation created with a lot of funny move and making the people who watch enjoy and relax even release their stress in their life.I wish to become this character in your life.When you sad i make you happy back.When you stress i making back you smile.When you are boring i make your life colourful.When you tired i will sing a song to make you sleep.Everything going only because of you.
From Dream Paradise to The one I love, Joee Lao Poh Meng.

1 comment:

成长中&翅膀 said...

it may be hard for you..
but just a time matter....
dont always think want to forget it or wat.....
just live like usual........
you will feel better...