Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Pencil and eraser???

Pencil: I'm sorry.

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.


-Thanks for being my eraser. ♥ -

That day i saw this article post by Tracy, nice sentences from her. And she give me some idea to post

something on you, Dream Paradise. About this i will write something about parents and her,but sure not my

dad is my mummy and the little princess in my heart. Mummy are like the eraser whereas my bro and me are

the pencil. She always there for us, cleaning up our mistakes. Sometimes along the way, she get hurt, and

smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though us will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are 

still happy with what they do for both of us, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

For the little princess; in my heart i am more willing to become the eraser, cause i want to sacrifice all of

myself to you, even i will loosing myself in this world.  I will always be there for you protect you,

making you smile, trying give you all the best, and, and what you wish to. Cause i am hate to seeing you sad,

stress, and all the negative situation on you. Yes now i am not the eraser always with you the pencil that

carried in a pencil box, so what? Always i will heard that i meet her at where at where or i ate with her at....so

who cares?  it doesn't matter to me, as long as i LOVE you even i am disappear in this world, cause my heart,

my soul still got with you, even i can't see you , meet you, As long as i still breath i will trying all my best as the

eraser to doing all the best only to you. So there  no  more apologize myself to you pencil. 

I LOVE YOU Joee.





 

No comments: