Tuesday, 8 March 2011

a happy me

HAHAHA.dream paradise i am back again to you but the different is after this there only a happy me here.I want to say thank you who worried about me and i want thank to my mummy and bro,you all make me  realize and after making the decision i am like throw all the load i am carriage how relax i am.I am so sorry to you all for worried about me,but after i am making the decision i am so relax cause i am already throw all the load that carried by myself.You all no need to worried me right after this,cause i will be the real me back.I will laugh everyday i will talking nonsense every days i will become the talkative guy back.wahahaha how nonsense i am i think you all know.dream paradise i am fell happy now,how about you? Dream paradise will told you all i am not especially for the little princess.cause me dream paradise only making vincent sad and only disturbing the little princess.Dream paradise please dont think like that only you are my memory here,all the happy sad,disappointed and a lot i passing through with you.Some more without you dream paradise my world like empty.you no need to worried me anymore dream paradise i am really fine,and yea i know is not easy to let her go but i am promise you dream paradise i wont disturb any girl right after this.my heart will only for her.haha may be not.i dont know, just let the time pass with us,we will know everything in the future,time will show us everything that we dont know.may be after few years i will tell you dream paradise i still love her but may be the a possible i will tell you i met another girl or i am already a buddhist monk.dream paradise everything will be ok with me.i am happy you will share my happiness and when there is moody emotion here you will advice me.Dream paradise let we two chasing back for our dream,fight back for our right.find back ourself and start everything from the beginning.yeah wahahha ki siao liao.

No comments: