Thursday, 10 March 2011

yes


wahahaha i am back to you again dream paradise.This picture funny or not?for me the baby is cute and naive.haha.Today nothing special on myself and damn boring.but sorry i miss her again.I told myself wont disturb her anymore sure i will do it right dream paradise?i know i can do it.YES.Dream paradise actually i will search this photo cause from the beginning everyone come to this world with empty hand,so day by day,year by years when we growing up,we will searching to fill our empty.Dream paradise you know what i am searching for?i am searching for a lot of things such as my dream my hobby my comfortable life and...and...and my love.Dream paradise you know what my dream?dont want tell you that my secret.hehe.what my hobby?this one i can tell you.haha my hobby is play basketball,badminton,table tennis,bowling and volley ball with the last sleep.hahaha i am damn like a pig.oik oik.For my comfortable life i will work hard for it in future.But my love hahaha there wasn't sad,i should happy.Yeah i know the little princess wont love me but hahaha now i damn miss her but only the different is start from that day i don sending message to her anymore.Good?yes good.No matter what the reason she din accept me or anyone i will still love her.Did i wish to close together with her?no more hehe cause i dont want to be like my dad just throw my beloved mummy away.What love means to me?If you ask me in the pass i will tell you a lot but now i am not sure anymore hahaha cause i am also dont know what i am doing to the little princess is correct or the opposite.I just hope that she is fine,no more afraid to the thunder,balance work for her cause too busy she will tired and when too free everyone also will scream arghhh damn boring what can i do?haha.I also wish that she can build back her body healthy cause she damn weak just a bit she will said yeah i am vomit,yeah i am stomach,yeah i am headache,yeah i am almost faint.damn cute this princess.haha.I hope that she will get what she want what she wish to.Dream paradise you thinking that i am moody again?hahaha nope i am wasn't.My love to her not change forever yes my horoscope Aries said that i am a person that will choose money compare to something i can't get.But myself different cause i am not really believe in horoscope or other something unreality.i am think everyone should use their hand with hard work only they will succeed.But dream paradise you can dont worried i am sure wont succeed in loving her.haha cause there no more hard work on her.i will just try to help her as friend and waiting the time reach i will slowly out from her life until no more me in her life.Help me say bye to her.wahahaha i am happy that i love you i am happy that i am miss you.no matter what,how,why,where or other else my love to you wont disappear just me disappear.mummy i am waiting sem break go home become piggy haahaha your cook is delicious.Today brain stuck cause tomorrow got japanese listening test so what i am write to you dream paradise blur blur hahaha.

No comments: