Saturday, 19 March 2011

Pen

Hi dream paradise.How about you today?i am not so okay,and i dont want talk about it.Today i will only using the pen as my topic to writing my love to her.We always using a pen to write letter,exam papers,note,and something else include the most people like love letters,and throw it after the ink is end.But... yes sure i will throw too but in my mind pen alive.And sometimes i wish i am was the pen of her.Dream paradise you know why?easy cause i can get close to her,using by her.When she need me to write or everything she will pick up me and using me,how happy i am to be close with her holding by her hand.Next i will be happy cause the times she spending to write something with me even i cant talk to her is fine,cause i am already can fell the warm of her hand,the feeling of her fingerprint when touching me and a lot.I am also will stress sometimes while her mind stop function to think.Besides that I also will fell sad when the time she drop me or what cause i am be abandoned,the heart of myself breaking.Then i will fell jealous while she using other pens cause i am, not the chosen one anymore and i am not the good pen to her already.Final i will really heart death,and you know why dream paradise?cause my ink almost end that means everything that will happened between me and her end,is finish and she wont spending any times with me anymore,with the same time the dustbin will call me is time for you to getting into my stomach.hahaha how happy the dustbin.Dont know why i am still like that foe telling myself stop in the same time my heart telling me that i love her.What so ever i should not end my life.I love you as a pen.

No comments: