Sunday, 20 June 2010

finally i found the answer why my english become so worst

In last two weeks i found out that my english essay writing become  worst and worst.I also don't know why i am become like this.So i send a message back to my former teacher at secondary school,teacher fazillah a cute teacher that always responsibility to her student.I ask her why she said yin tat you know why?because of your spm results.she said before that i am good at english but i lost my confident after i getting my spm results.But now i got the solution alreadly why my essay writing so worst,this is because i din listen to the question carefully.I din take action like the question want,so i got a worst marks.I am so stupid i think,i am now not a secondary school student alreadly,i should not writing essay like before just wrote without taking care the question.So i had to prepared myself for next essay writing and improve my grammer.Vincent Chong believe yourself you can do it.ALL RIGHT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

來幫你衝一下人氣,幫你推推推......................................................................

Anonymous said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

Anonymous said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................