Thursday, 10 June 2010

NEW BEGINING

Long time i din wrote anything at my blog alreadly.Today when i taking back my essay from my college lecturer i felt sad and disappointed to myself,the mark was so low.After that i heard the lecturer said may be i am good in  english but i need to approve it to get more higher mark,she said i can but i din confident to myself.So after class i go back home and ask myself when vincent chong become like this that don't know to writean english essay?then i miss back my form 5 english teacher ,teacher fazillah:i send a message to her and she calling back me around 11o'clock.teacher saying the same thing to me that she believe i can may be the spm results make me out of confident,I hope myself will like before that love english language and carrying it more effectively.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

不要把生命看得太嚴肅,反正我們不會活著離開。..................................................................

Lim Chia Wei said...

all the best! No worry,you can do it (:

vincent said...

thank ya dai ga jie