Sunday, 20 June 2010

MY college life

college life is the new beginning for me to be more independent and successful in my future.The first day i enter my college it was so funny.A lot of thing i never don't i do it,and i blur about something.haha.That day i even dunno the lecturer Mr Chow talk about what even i know he teaching marketing .Actually i dunno about what is marketing. cause before that i am can said with the proud is a science student i just learnt biology chemistry and physic so what i learnt is different.but after week by week passed i learnt more and more.thank mr Chow.and because of one lecturer i cutting my hairs,that was miss Hana.In this new environment i meet a lots of new friends such as KOK,JOEE,MAN KIT,CAROL,KAR WEI,C YING,AND OTHERS.They help me a lot in many things.and my best three buddy always with me to solve my problem that was mooi,pei ande my college life. choon.thank you friends.haha.i now love my life.

No comments: