Sunday, 22 May 2011

Hope ????

There a time i am happy but there also some timing i am sad.Most of time i am sad because of love but yesterday i am sad not because of it,cause i can't the answer the question i am thinking about.Yesterday i am thinking that why i am was born,to making my parents hope realize or like the public think that i am born with carriage the responsibility by GOD.But i can't get the answer at all.And sometimes people tell me that this world is full of hope,but i just hear it through my left ear and out through my right ear.I am a freak human being i think cause sometimes i am believe about luck,and most of all i am think that the rich and poor of human being is the hardworking,confidential,aim,dream and others that making a people succeed.But this kind of opinion in myself .But no matter what i did for the coming next,for sure i won't give up.Although i am already tired with all of this but i will try my best for the in every part of my life like my family,friends,love,study or other,cause one of my teacher in the past told me that this world is amazing ,everyone is born with different magic on their own to survive in this world.Thank you cikgu shikin you taught me a lot.And i want tell someone out there thank you and i love both of you.Because of you two i am dont want to give up because of you two i want to succeed in my life.I miss and love both you very much my mummy and you Joee Lao.

No comments: