Thursday, 12 May 2011

LOVE


Dream paradise someone making me to write something in you.LOVE what is this actually?Who can answer me?even myself dont know the accurate answer cause even i dont know what myself do was right or wrong.Is there really hard for us to forget a person that we love?yes is it.Hmmm hahaha i also dont know what i want to say.Some one there i can confirm with you and i want to tell you that i still love Joee at all but love her not forcing her.You can't force a people to love you.Not she dont want to love you but is many situation we dont know about her.If you asking me what how where when,i only can answer you that just let everything pass naturally.I can tell you that i am miss joee every day every second while my brain is functioning.I will keep thinking about her every days,i will worried about her every days,but what i can do?i just wish the god to give me a chance to meet her for once a day,cause i can get a hi,bye or smile from her.for me that was enough,but sometimes i even didn't saw her for whole week.SO you that i need to die or not?please dont finding the death way,you still young you still got a lot to do,dont making the people that love you care of you to worried about you.What i wish now is still remain the same looking at joee smiling,pretty face,and her funny actions,always be there for her,give my help to her if she needs,try my best on her,and waiting for her,that all,this is the way how i am love Joee without making trouble to her.Last was the same i will just write,I LOVE YOU,JOEE LAO forever and ever.

No comments: