Tuesday, 10 May 2011

my sem break

Super duper fast my sem break gone already.But through dream paradise i wish to say thank you to all my friends you all make my sem break colorful and doing a lot of activities with me thank you too my best buddy wei hong,you really make me laugh with your funny actions,and i know i am also do a lot of stupid thing making you shock and laugh at me but the most you do is releasing my emo.Guys thank you all very much cause i am pretty sure that i am not happy and emo for a long time already,cause my mind only got her.But after i go back there really something change and a lot of big surprise to myself.Unfortunately human being life suck,because when a person happy the sadness coming to him/her at the same time.I am really happy the movement with you guys but the same time my stupid brain keep thinking of her and definitely missing her every days.Stop enough starting emo haha better i stop at here if not later super emo again.Bye my sem break and sorry for those friends i didn't manage to meet.We meet in the coming break ok?hehe sorry yea cause my break too short so there no chance for us to meet.Thank to chan tong and man kit too cause helping me to checking my results while myself playing with others.Thank to last sem lecturer also cause if not you all i am sure my results wont that nice as i wish too.Throw all the sadness and welcome all the happiness to myself.Dream paradise let we fight fight fight wahahahaha why sound like crayon shin chan one??haha

No comments: