Thursday, 10 May 2012

The Regret Dream Paradise


There always some human being will tell us that our life is full of hope and miracle but today I ain't believe and trust this sentences anymore and I am starting hate, regret and look down to my own. There always questions I ask to the world and get the solution by the others but did not try to solve it by the owner of dream paradise. Looking back to the past I fell that I was too selfish and stubborn even keep dreaming in the world made by my own. Now I totally regret to what I did to myself and that ''stranger'', and now only I realize that whatever I did there always gain no benefits to myself and did the stranger care? Dream paradise why you so stupid? why didn't you treat yourself better? why you didn't make you proud of yourself but keep hurting by your own? Today even dream paradise regret is all useless cause he loosing the most important precious dream to himself. What was that? that was getting in badminton court and playing badminton. Seriously now while dream paradise watching his friends playing badminton he fucking regret that he get his own leg injured before he realize his dream. Fucking nice right??? I suppose to cry or I suppose to pull myself from this nightmare??? Dream paradise please stand up trust yourself and once again walk to the badminton court and show to everyone what you got. This is not just an empty promises to your own, you need to make this dream come true. Whatever that you face and happened in the past just let go your hands don't even think of it anymore treat yourself better, show your apologize to your mummy and make her proud. The most important thing is dream paradise need to face this by your own without any help from the others without showing that you are weak, you ain't a person like that and you was strong enough compare to the others. Thank you very much,big head a best friend of mine or as a brother he wake me up that shouldn't continue the fucking dark world in my own,I suppose to walk to the brightness path and get along a new and comfortable life with family members and friends and show to the stranger without her you better without her you are more successful. Wei Hong the other friend that really care about me I am sorry too for my breaking my promise to having badminton games with you but soon I will make my promise come true. A promises from dream paradise he will getting back to the badminton court holding back the green racket and playing badminton games. 

No comments: