Wednesday, 1 June 2011

bad feeling suddenly

Bad,dont know what happened to me today,so far everything go on well, but i fell unsatisfied with all of it.May be moody or what.i have no idea at all.At my education i am starting regret,i am starting fell unwell to my past stupid action.why i am never serious on it?why?no matter what the reason is all my fault.And i got one idea from kian yong when he making fun with me,that i am shouldn't give up right now,yes being is dentist is great for a son to my dad,but is already a reality that i am withdraw and coming to TARC.I am should not think much and must start hardworking on my education.And thank you kian yong you awake me that still got one thing i shouldn't give up that was my love to her.Is truth that i am lucky cause in a million or billion of people i am manage to meet her at here.Joee Lao you are really my lucky angel.you do awake me in many ways.You able to awake me for not sleeping in my world,you awake me that i should find back my dream,and so on.Dont know why today watching your face i got a new feeling,it was weird and i dont know how to explain.But strongly i want to let you know that i LOVE you and miss you very much.One more which i really know was my love to you,Joee Lao is forever,no matter what time is it,i telling you that i am trying to not loving you or what,is hard for me to make it.I does miss you every day,i does thinking of you every day.cause i know that i need you even you doesn't need me at all.I was wish you carry you at my back but no matter what i fell now i promise myself i wont get problem to you,so dont worry.Mummy i am sorry that i am not a good son for you,i never  trying hard on my education at all in the past,i am not a dentist or a doctor like every parents wish.i am sorry,but i promise you i wont let your life disaster,i will try my best try all of my love to you,your life will be colorful i promise.And Joee thank you for let me meet you.I LOVE you forever even a joker will sad,i still will continue love you Joee Lao,cause myself know that you importance to myself.I love both of you.^^


No comments: