Thursday, 23 June 2011

you making me cry insides my heart

Dream paradise Joee lao really good,once again she make me moody once again she make me cry insides my heart.Last time i was hope to get away from her, stay far away from her, stop disturbing her or stop annoying her but I am useless i afraid of loosing her,i am afraid that i cant meet her anymore,i worried my days without her,what will i be?And there something happened last week i though i will be happy but i am doing more stupid thing go disturb chris tang.Stop it i dont want remind it anymore.what i face now is i dont know what can i do to her and myself.I really dislike to saw that she is moody sad,cause i am facing the same.I dont know what can i do to make her happy.i saying that i love her but i cant even make her life out of moody,how dare i said i love her.But i want to tell you that no matter what happened you still have me,anything you can find me,need a shoulder to cry you can have mine one.I know you have no feeling to me but i will waiting for you.I just hope that you can remember and look at me even just one time is already enough for me.I had had one heart so i will just have one love.And my heart only belong to you,you have it for your whole life.There no one can take my heart from you.

1 comment:

Choon Pei said...

Cheer up bro... Good luck !! I'll always support you !!:)