Friday, 10 June 2011

Heart


Dream paradise i got a weird feeling but dont know how to express it. And dont know why this two days while i looking to someone or something suddenly my view blur,what will happened to me you know?I just hope i am fine cause i am really go through tired week have to solo the assignment and chan tong i am sorry i know you want help me but never mind lar got me finish it,and i am sorry may be i am tired so is hard to control my feeling.And Joee Lao i know that you also tired and facing a lot yourself,but like i said i will always be there for you and try have a see to the human being body parts,there only one heart for each human being,you can choose to not love me,but i want to tell you no matter what i LOVE you,and dont always tell me that i will get a better girl in the future,cause there wont have ok?even one.Did you know why?yea i know i am not the one insides your heart but you insides my heart or more correctly my heart belong to you and only for you.Cause i am also just a normal human being only born with one heart.And it already falling in LOVE to you and it also only for you.I dont know about others guy but for me there only one and forever once is enough.This heart is only for you this life if mine,even you wont accept my love is ok for me,and i am happy that you still take me as friend,for me is already enough,i am love you not want you to belong to me just i want you to know that no matter what there still have someone waiting for you ok?i always and only be there  for you.And you cant even succeed changing my mind.One more is i never regret to tell you that I AM CHONG YIN TAT ONLY LOVE YOU JOEE LAO FOREVER AND EVER.刘宝(  )我钟营达只爱你一个,心里也只回有你的存在,没有第二个。我爱你一生一世

No comments: