Thursday, 30 June 2011

Heart bleeding

Dream paradise one more night i cant sleep because of her. I saw something on her facebook yesterday night and after that i am starting emo, why? Why so effectiveness to me? Once again i don’t know why but my heart now does really fell. Why she can go out with the other guys she and so friendly with them and doing a lot with them but not me. Why can’t she give me a chance i know i saying that i just want that she is safe and happy in her life, but this one really making me fell a lot. I know there no topic even i go out with you, but i really wish to out with you. Why the other can go out with you but there a no for me? Is that my problem or what? Can you tell me? I really want the answer from you? Or may be  the problem on myself, cause i am not belong to here?or i am not like the others that born at Ipoh ? Why? Or others? My heart now fully pain.Why the God treat me like this?why send me to this world?why i must meet her?Why she wont look at me even once?i am fat? or anything?i really need the answers.Can you tell me?dream paradise should i close this blog?should i delete everything?she fell nothing and nice sleep right now but me?i am suffer for her.The god was unfair to me.or she treat me unfair?or because i am not know her at all.everyone tell me to observe with my eyes but unfortunately i was blind i not taught love is difficult but to forget love are the most hard.I am taught i am not watching other girl is normal i taught not talking about girl like man kit them is normal but i was abnormal,why i am damn stupid only can focus on her?even a girl pass is pretty is fell nothing cause i know i love her, i am totally useless.I was wish to die at this movement.I was wish to get your love.i wish to close to you, know you, doing everything with you.But…. i know i shouldn't like this.I shouldn't force you to love me.while i am writing this the rain drop from the sky and the god cry with me.I hope after this i will not cry any more.no matter through eyes or deeply insides my heart.haiz no matter what problem you have or I have I will still waiting for you even you fall in love for someone in future,cause love should be wait should be trust no matter what situation.I hope there a miracle will appear in front of my eyes.I LOVE YOU JOEE LAO.



2 comments:

Lim Chia Wei said...

This is what we called partialism. Giving an initial judgement without looking at the whole picture of the situation.Maybe you should ask her or discuss with her,then it's worth to get hurt if it is true.

Please,don't waste so much time on being emotional,go get a life.

vincent said...

chia wei thx.dont worried i am fine