Sunday, 3 July 2011

A suck me



Did anyone out there believe that miracle will appear in front of us? In the past I will tell you all yes, but after what happened to me this fell days I am starting losing my confidential and I am tired in my love journey. I don’t why I will meet with you Joee Lao a girl that more complicated than me. You know how much I love you or not? My mind tell me that chong yin tat did you know how lucky you are can met with an angel? But I was wrong cause meeting with you what I get is just pain and moody in my dairy live. Joee Lao did you know that is luck that we can meet? Actually I am shouldn’t a TARCollege student, for the truth I am withdraw from the other college and come here that why I will called as late register student . But it was wrong timing for us to know each other. Until now I am already recognize you for 398 days that mean more than one year and 23880 hours and 1432800 minutes but what you tell me that you didn’t have feeling to me. You know why? Because you didn’t even trust me and give me a chance how you know me? How you will get feeling with me? Can you tell me? Is really unfair to me you know? No matter what I did for you, you didn’t see it. You know how pain and how sad I am? You don’t know at all. Cause you never look back at me. I didn’t ask to live insides your heart, I didn’t ask you to give me anything but can you look at me just for once? No matter what promise I said to you also useless because I can’t realize it without you. Here I also want say sorry and thank you to my close friend and my mummy; you all support me by mentally. Chia wei my close friend I am sorry that I lost my smile on my face and moody all the days, mummy I am sorry for not concentrate for my education, and thank you choon pei always advice me. Mummy I know I should leave her but I am always lost to her, once I am try to delete everything my hand shaking and my heart tell me I should wait for her, protect her. Joee I don’t know you will watch this page or not, but I want tell you no matter how complicated you are I will make you simple and normal, no matter what problem you have I will solve it, no matter how long time I need to take I will waste it for you, because what I know is I love you should go with you everything. I hope the miracle will appear in front of us; I will leave the forest and save you the beautiful flower. Feeling is empty one is whether you want to fill it or not. Do you understand?

No comments: