Monday, 25 July 2011

Lost

How you fell chong yin tat? nice right? one shot you skip 3 class. Sigh seriously what I am doing now I don't know. Sorry guys now I am like Titanic ship almost sink into the water already. My heart is empty again I lost but this time not in the dark world is underwater and I don't know how to swim to save myself. I really don't know why the god treat me like that let me meet you Joee Lao but there no any miracle appear in front of myself. Last week I really have a nice break at home thank you my mummy love you so much, and my beloved friends thank you four too for chit chat with me whole night. Sorry yea I don't know my license expired already still drive you all out. I am also want apologize that I am can't control myself and moody in front of you all. My mummy I know you worried about me and I know there still a lot of girls outsides but...and my friends also mei rong,wei hong, min jun, and yong choon i know that in the forest still have a lot of flowers I can pick but not the flower I love. Now I really don't know what can I do.So just let me alone and think myself and i promise I won't do stupid thing.

No comments: