Sunday, 10 July 2011

Tired

Dream paradise I am really really tired already, love her making life dark. 

Joee my love I am sorry I think I am forcing you too much already.

I am really sad this few days i send you message but there no reply at all,
I always looking at my phone but I didn't succeed to get your reply.

Yesterday night kian yong got tell me a story and ask me let you go,but
hard for me to do it.

Please tell me what should I do? My heart really tired already, I can't
accept any pressure already.

Did you know that love you is hard? There uncountable time my heart
breaking and pain.
Did you know that my heart almost have no feeling already? Because
you take it but you not appreciate it.

Seriously I hope we didn't meet each other, so that i won't always
moody and crying insides my heart.

My heart not making from metal one,just like glasses when it drop
it broken into pieces .

Can you tell me the truth that what you fell to me? Did you thinking of me?
or you never think who i am?even don't want to know me at all?

I sorry I am make you fell annoyed and disturbing your life.But because i care
you,i love you so i find you but you know that how cruel you are?You always
cold to me.Did you really care my feeling?I think the answer is no.

Joee I just a new empty piece of paper from the beginning but you make the
whole paper full of dark and bad sad pain feeling into it.

A lot of friend ask me why I love you but now i don't know the answer already.
I thought I do really love you care you enough but everything go opposite.

I know may be I am not the first love to you but you are the first one to me,and 
I wish the last one to me,but from the situation now I don't think so will be 
like that.

Now I don't know what i need to do,this whole semester I skip a lot of class
think why you din love me,why and why until myself ignore my education.

You really good in breaking my heart,you know I will jealous but what you do,
always making me fell I never exist in your life or I shouldn't appear in your life.

Sometimes I do think better faster I done with my study here so that I won't meet
you anymore,I also think of taking advance diploma here,but now I wish i won't
back to kampar anymore,I just saw my pain.But I hope there a different.

I think you didn't trust me at all,no you never trust me.What I make you fell just 
annoying and there no others.haha how good I am for disturbing people's daughter.

I miss you and I love you Joee Lao.


No comments: