Friday, 29 July 2011

my felling now

Sigh Yesterday I lost control again and send a suck message to the little princess. This few days I keep thinking nonsense and moody, don’t know what myself want at all. I miss her everyday and moody every days. What wrong with me? Is true that my heart already broken but not gone still there with you Joee Lao. This passing few days I just fell like want to scream and make myself tired so that I can sleep but I didn’t do it. What can I do or what I need to do only can forget about you, Joee Lao? I have no idea at all. The word “LOVE” for every couple is sweet memory but it a nightmare for me. I am always awake and I always down because of you, and this few days I even want to cry in the mid night but I tell myself I need to be tough. I am asking myself again what wrong with you, like your friends said there a lot of flowers in the big big forest, she just one of it why can’t you chase for others? Sigh again I answer myself because I LOVE her, I was born to love her; so what can I do? No matter how many times she hurt me it ok for me, no matter how many times I fall down I still will stand up and chasing her. Actually I know I am not your prince but too long journey I go through and I fall deeply underwater searching for you, that why I am hard or don’t want to pull back myself. How useless I am my life without you suck, I keep skip class for no reason; even asking myself you won’t love me is really because of feeling or your second prince already appear in your life? There no direction for me to going on already. I didn’t plan to continue any step already just stop here sleep on the road and let the rain fall down on myself. I WANT TO SHOUT TO THE GOD HOW TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME? How? I think I am almost entering the mental hospital already. I really tired already need a bed to rest, I want go home to chat with mummy. What I need to do only can get your love? I am really missing you and I really love you, but you can’t understand or you won’t understand what I am felt. Joee Lao I want you know that once I am Chong Yin Tat LOVE you Joee Lao there won’t have other girls in my life. Only you I wait, only you I will LOVE.

No comments: