Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Lonely

Dream paradise am I stupid? if not why I still moody because of her while in the forest still got a lot of pretty flowers I can pick? Damn today skip 3 class and 4 times already I think I will get love letter from 3 lecturers. Chong Yin Tat what happened to you? why you will die in the little princess hand? Why? even you know that is impossible for you to get back her love. Joee Lao I already out of my mind what can I do to LOVE you. whatever I do you have no feeling at all.Thank you Mr tommy for telling my blog is touching but I am not happy for that because whatever I do, whatever I fell, even I drop my tears for her, the little princess won't exist in this blog. I always ask myself Joee Lao what your heart made with? Ice berg? I have no ideas at all. I thought Love a person I do everything and try to close to her or put her at the first rank in your heart, and try did everything and listen to what  she want and try give her is enough but I am wrong. haha funny I am totally sick. Whatever I did she have no feeling at all. How great I fell now almost want kill myself. Joee Lao I know you din love me and you won't love me but I got the right to love you. Myself Chong Yin Tat is a selfish people I won't find others girl  and I won't share my love to them only you I want. I prefer like this because I don't want like you break other people heart but no feeling. Talking about selfish I think you more than me. Already 422 days we know each other, day by days I love you more and drop into your trap I do really Love you but you have no feeling at all to me. Haha until now I can't pull back myself insides the trap or I don't want to get out from the trap. Guys no matter what I fell now don't worried I won't go for suicide, and I know that you all always with me. Mummy don't worried your son will be ok, but I think I don't want search for any girls anymore because afraid they hurt myself and you only born me with one heart and she steal it already so won't found by the others girl. I just can said I was born to Love you Joee Lao even you won't accept me. Some more now I am like insides the photo just got the swing and we but the main female character won't be appear anymore so no one will I push, and finally I stay the place lonely waiting the miracle to appear in front of me waiting you walk back to me.

No comments: