Monday, 18 July 2011

i can't take it anymore will be crazy soon

Home is the best place to hide and run away from problem this Friday I will go back sweet home find mummy. Dream paradise I miss her again and lost my time to sleep again. Seriously I can't take it anymore, I don't want my life like this. Who can help me? Sigh ....Almost a week already she didn't reply me, and already going far away from me. What wrong with me? What going on with me? I have no idea at all why I am doing all this. Why this all only happened to me? Who can tell me the answer? Who? Myself or her?
Joee what I am need to do can you tell me? I am gonna be crazy soon if I still living in this way. The time for rest I am awake and the time for study I am sleep. Almost die in your hand. I don't want like this, can I love you in proper way? Can you don't ignore me, Joee I am a human being born with feeling, with glasses heart, I will get hurt and the heart will broken into pieces. Can you don't treat me like that? Can you be fair to me? I think you will tell me NO. When will you tell me yes? I think that time won't be appear. Why I am exist in this world? Why I am need to be a disturber? Why my life can't like this paint? Just a normal and harmony life together with you and our family with friends? Sigh I am really a stupid that no one can teach good in myself already. Thank to the one who advice me. Thank you man kit and chin kok but the I am now can't control myself already don't know lost to some where else already. There no people able to find me back in a dark world. Love you Joee Lao suffer myself. Miss and Thinking of you show I am crazy, useless, weak. And there have no medicine to save myself just let the time pass and waiting for death.

No comments: