Sunday, 3 April 2011

birthday

Last few day was my birthday and i am pass through it happily.I want to thank you to the whole dfs1 and khatijah cause i am shocked with what you all did.And chan tong and man kit,cause both of them really know me well,they knew that i am not so easy to be cheat so they one of them asking me for playing basketball one waiting time to call for early supper,hahaha yes my weakness is sport so that you two easy to ask me out for played.And thank to my friends who call me for wishes and thank you all the friends who leave your wishes at facebook.love you all so much.Last one the one who i really need to said thank you very much love you so much was my mummy,you are the one who give me life,you the one who give all of your love to me,you are the one who taught me everything.I love you so much my cute lovely mummy.

No comments: