Tuesday, 12 April 2011

The math love

Dream paradise did you know that human being daily life cannot without this four math symbol,we always add,minus,divide,and times for daily use and most of it was money.But i am try using this math symbol for my love to the little princess.
  1. The first symbol i want to use is add.Loving this princess day by days my love to her keep increasing and the heart pain i got also the same.While she smile to me when she reply my message,my heart beat keep beating until myself almost get heart attack.And now day by days i am keep missing her thinking about her want to know everything about her.
  2. The second symbol i wish to use are divide.Loving this charming princess making my heart like already can divided into pieces. Th be divided time that i am crying deeply insides my heart can divided to thousand of decimal place already.
  3. The next i i will use times/multiply.The times i want to shout to you that i love you keep multiplying but i am unable and not confident to do it.how useless i am.And i am also want to tell you that my love to you Joee Lao will only keep multiplying forever and ever and there no division of my love to you.
  4. The last i will use was minus.Actually this math symbol i am not really like it cause i wish there no minus between us.I hope i will only keep adding my love to you keep giving all of myself to you and the minus i will kick it ass out of my face.
I am also dont want what i am writing now but i just want to tell the little princess that i will waiting for you no matter what will happen in the coming future.I love you.




No comments: