Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Long journey

Dream paradise did you know that human being's life have to go through a lot of journey starting since a new life born until they exhaled  the last breath .And each people in this world contain different journey,and different story of their own.Although they have different journey but they have something in each other that was succeed in their dream.To succeed in their dream they fall down and standing up back to continue their journey.And there still have one thing that contain insides human being,did you know what was that?that was our LOVE.No matter who he/she is,human being naturally will have someone that they love and wish to protect.Myself also the same.And the pass of my journey was dark cause i am keep making mistake such as i sleep in the class,cause i am lazy?nope cause i cant understand the subject i have like bio,chemistry,physic and other.And after my minimum qualification in reality life i making my dad mad and almost heart attack.why?cause i withdraw from other college and told him i dont like study but may be is the arrangement by GOD i am send by my dad to the college i am study right now now met a charming cute princess.Before i met this princess my past empty cause i am keep playing and disappointed my parent.After i met this princess i think i want to give her everything,i try to work everything harder only for her but unfortunately my love to her was wrong cause i think i am just disturb the princess's life.And i should ask that who i am right now?what can i give to people daughter?i am just student what can i do for her.So i think to give up,but every time i am wish to try to give up my heart telling me that I LOVE HER so my brain will stop telling me give up and i keep disturbing her life.I am dont know why i am always like this cause all of this feeling i never had in the past,and i even hard to control it.So i keep telling myself why you will like this?she just a girl,you shouldn't lose yourself to a girl.But no matter how i am telling myself,it was all useless cause facing her i am cant do anything I LOVE HER so in my mind that she will forever the winner insides my heart.So i wish to protect her,wipes her tears for her,be count by her,doing everything for her,and giving all my time to her.But i am stupid at all.I didn't ask myself who was myself to her?Why she need to let me worried about her?why she should let me protect her?why?so no matter what i do no matter how hard i try there no hope between us.Although there no hope between us i want to tell you that no matter what or how even who you treat me is.I will always be there for you.I will waiting for you.I will only LOVE you Joee Lao forever and ever.  

No comments: