Sunday, 3 April 2011

Ferris wheel

Dream paradise my brain keep thinking nonsense and i want post it here cause if i still keep it in my mind sure i will go to the mental hospital. The ferris-wheel just like my life sometimes i raise myself to the top and the view up there was nice. But unfortunately in human being life there won’t have one people will always on top even myself, and i always fall and drop under from the top and it was hurt. The ferris-wheel similar my felling to her that when i on the top because of her i fell great but in the other hand i afraid cause climbing too high much hurt and pain when i drop even my heart breaking. And this few days don’t know what happened to me keep missing  her thinking nonsense about her. I keep asking myself that who was her, is she really important to myself, and the answer was yes. But who was I to her? I can answer you that I am shouldn't know this little princess start from the beginning cause I think that  I am just a stranger that passing by her side that she even don’t want to know who i am. She even can calling police or sue me as a disturber on her life. I taught I can know a people through observe like she don’t want love because she want study first, she din reply my message cause she keep busy working for her mum, she tired because cutting too much hairs, she don’t want love because her parents was strict, she love to having social life, she like to keep herself busy taking a lot activities, she afraid of thunder, she weak always get hurt, she don’t know how to take care herself so she got stomachache, headache, vomit and so on ,she study hard for better life, she kind and friendly that always helping people and a lot. But i was wrong. I am keep asking myself why she treats me like that. And I keep jealous when you good with other but there even not a chance you give me. Looking to the pictures you outing with other I am more jealous because there wasn't a time I go out with you. Why? Why? The reason was I am just a stranger, I am not your friend at all, you don’t know who I am at all, and why you should know me at all? There no need for you to know me at all. But what can I do? there no u turn for me what can I said is I am stupid I am useless I am shouldn't know you love you start from early. But I still love you, Joee Lao.

No comments: