Saturday, 27 November 2010

chocolate

joee you are the sweet chocolate that i always love to eat.but sometimes different of you making me different.when you are the expensive best quality chocolate i fell high standard to eat but bitter taste such as when you treat me cool.sometimes you are the cheap sweet chocolate i most love to you just like when you smile t me say hi to me.you are the sweet chocolate that make my moody and stress fly away when i bite one by one times.you even making me fell weird when you adding to a cake or ice-cream.when a hot day having you make me happily but thirsty after that such as when i looking you laugh but yours tension when study.the chocolate cake i having when enjoying my free time when a cup of coffee like the time i use to miss you dreaming about.i love you.

No comments: