Saturday, 13 November 2010

dolphins

I heard a history from a movie said like this before that our world is empty then after that human being come from other places. Before coming everyone is in couple or pairs but after coming to this world everyone separate.So people in this world finding back for their lost.One more is before this century a couple have to separate because of jobs.the man job is work as a sailor and the women willing to wait at a pier.but the end the women lost the guy news and the women jump to sea and become the dolphin.after the man come back and get the news he also jump to the sea cause feeling his love is still waiting him and the sweet dolphins couple live romantic forever after that.looking you i am like a turtle hide my head inside my shell and even cant control my feeling to you.i also dont know why. but looking you smile,you bringing me fell satisfy like the problem and difficult in this world is nothing just solve easily.looking to your pretty face a lot of worried lost.looking to your prefect action making me faint.hahaha

No comments: