Wednesday, 17 November 2010

rainbow

you such a rainbow for me that represent a lot of colours in my life.you also represent my feeling my mood my emotion.you bring me happiness sadness miss disappointed regret crazy and other.you rainbow colours bring a lot of meaning to me.your red colourmeans my full love to you.your orange colour bring me a message to protect you.your yellow colour mild and active to action for you. you green colour refresh me and make me fell peace.your blue colour bring my trust to you and your cool to me that make sad.your indigo colour means me fell lonely.your violet colour make your look grace that make me crazy for you.i love you i miss you right now.your are the rainbow always in my heart.your are the rainbow that control my action control my feeling control my love to you forever and ever.

No comments: