Saturday, 13 November 2010

Random thinking

Haiz i am i crazy?this few days i thinking a lot of nonsense thing about you.in different condition different places different spaces.am i so free?i dont think so,because this thinking make me remember you more and make me love you more.And every time thinking back of you making me like a crazy people that can send to hospital to check mental problem alreadly.is this bad for myself?i got other opinion.watching you smile i thinking you cute and pretty,watching you laugh i feel happy,i think enough for me even i am crazy.watching you busy i afraid you not enough rest.the whether keep changing making me afraid you get sick.you are the most precious and important in  my life remember,no need force myself to memorize like in exam i also can arrange back your face like playing a puzzle.dont know i got problem or not.mummy you son ki siao liao.

No comments: