Saturday, 20 November 2010

you are my life

you are the sun who supply me your light that warm up my heart
you are the sky who that i wish to see and meet you everydays
you are the prefect round circle moon that make me would like to raise up my heart at the sky at night
you are the big sky that i cant understand but wish to protect you from damage by people
you are the shinning little star that i make to pick and to stick and watch in my room everyday
you the water fall that i will always sad and cry for you
you are the oxygen i use to breath
you are the nice view from the world i love to watch
you are the rain drop i use to realize my mistake
you are the land i am afraid to walk on
you are the pretty rose i use to show my love
you are the sunset that i fell comfortable
you are my life
even you are a waste toxic that i will sacrifice my live

No comments: