Tuesday, 30 November 2010

i want to be vitamins

I wish i am the vitamins that will provides all my  love to joee lao.
I wish i am the vitamins A that give you the best vision in the world,and protect you against the infection
I wish i am the vitamins B1that provide prefect skin for you,a shinny healthy hairs and blood.
I wish i am the  vitamins B2 that give you the most prefect hormones as a pretty girl.
I wish i am the vitamins B3 that repair your genetic material
I wish i am the vitamins B5 as the optimist red blood cells protect you.
I wish i am the vitamins B6 that can give the best cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems
I wish i am the Vitamins C act as an antioxidant to help you prevent disease
I wish i am can be the Vitamins D to absorb and use the calcium and phosphorus, that can give you a healthy  borne and prefect teeth for prefect smile.
I wish i am the Vitamins  E act as an antioxidant to provide protection for cells against free radical damage which may lead to disorders such as heart disease and cancer.
i even wish i am the Vitamins K give you the best kidney function, but i din wish i want to provide blood clotting function for you i wish you never injured never fell pain
i love you and i love to give you all of me

No comments: