Tuesday, 16 November 2010

you make me crazy

always thinking of you make myself weird like a stupid
always worried of you make me crazy about your safety
always missing of you make me feel lonely
always hope can protect you make me want to be a superhero
always hope your dream come true make me forget myself
always want to be your blanket can protect you from cool
always want you to get a rest for the more longest future journey
always want you have food full in your stomach
always hope you out of injury
always looking for you natural pretty smile
always looking for you laugh that make me out of stress
always finding your funny action that make me feel no problem is problem is this big big world
always want to be a security protect you from a side
always want you a message for sharing my life to you
always want call you for hearing you nice singing voice
always want dreaming of you in every night

No comments: