Tuesday, 30 November 2010

fruits represent my felling to you

Fruits i am taking no matter before now or future all represent my feeling my love to joee lao
The orange i am taking sometimes sour sometimes sweet like when you mention me around you i am happy but when you ignore me i am speechless.
The honey dew i love to have like i love you.
The grape that i take sweet to eat just like when i receive the message from you.
The pineapple i seldom take cause sour such as i am seldom will meet and saw you.
The durian and mangosteen i love but not always eat just like my love to you but you cant feel it.
The lemon i dontt know i like or not such as the time i use to thinking about you.
The strawberry i love to eat but not every times can meet it but i can use my dream times to dreams you every night.

No comments: