Thursday, 2 December 2010

Always remember you

wahahahhaha may be i am crazy alreadly.start from today i promise myself to think joee lao more love joee lao more miss joee lao more dream joee lao more and i promise myself to laugh every days hahahahaha.
I always remember to you when i am taking food that whether you hungry or not,you have your rest or not,you tired or not,you happy or not and hehe a lot .
When i am taking easten food such as:
curry mee and hokkien mee(har mee) i like and love to eat but the cholesterol insides making me fat such as the memory i use to searching for your smile become richer and richer.
economic rice i prefer to eat cause can taking a lot of different ingredients and amazing flavor such as the pretty nice face you have making amazing smile laugh when you happy and sweet to saw it,
dim sum i am not frequent to eat but like to eat cause a bit of flour costing a lot like i am not frequent to meet you but the heart day by days almost give to you alreadly.
steamboat i sometimes suddenly crazy for it like i hope i can crazy my love to you .
western food
every chops i like to eat such as my love  to you.
buffet i like to have cause high standard like you joee lao the  gorgeous i love but different is love you not equal to having you just hope a smile from you i can fly alreadly.
barbeque i crazy for it but mummy always say no huhu same as you when not reply my message worried about you.
japanese food
sushi hahahhaa i wish to have so much such as my mind always wish to meet you.
drinks
tea i love can enjoying in long time with the nice view like i using my time to miss and thinking about you i love to do it.
fruits jus wahahhaha i can get it every time but not  getting to you every time making me upset.
desert
i appreciate it no matter what form just it delicious i get it into my stomach even constipation such as dreaming about you every night and sometimes foolish imagination like even you making me heart breaking but still love you.
my love to you if can i hope forever and ever even non stop.

No comments: