Saturday, 25 December 2010

christmas or love dont know

Wahahahahaha today is Christmas so i want to say merry Christmas too all my friends no matter who you are just you recognize me your dream your wish will come true cause i already told Santa to make all of yours hope come true but in positive one not bad one har.But where Santa?
NO PRESENT!!!!!
TOday is Christmas so as i want to say something to you the one i love,Joee lao.
In Christmas season a lot of thing i wish i can do for you.
I wish i can get a lot of present to you.
I even wish to make your dream come true with tinker bell or Santa help.
I also wish i will meet you and spend of my time with you and wacthing the snow but here haiz Malaysia no snow hmmm.
I hope tinker bell with magic make me become a doctor take care of you in my whole life.
I also wish to be the tooth angel take care of your white teeth to gave you a pretty smile.
I wish to be the joker but not in batman movie cause i want to keep your smile in my mind.
I wish to be a sleeping beauty to dream you in this amazing Christmas.
I wish i am the pattisier make a lot of cake make you become more cute or chubby .
I wish i am the Santa that bring all the present to you.
I want to be the Santa to hear your wish and make it come true.
I will be the Santa bring you to the wonderland.
I hope to be the Santa with my deers take you fly to all the place for celebrating Christmas.
I wish i am the snow man follow you to everywhere.
I wish i am the grinch that stole your heart.
I just wish i am the one who will accompany you or i wish the angel who stand invisible and watch you at a sides.
I just want you the love i meet to have a nice great prefect Christmas.Merry Christmas Joee . 

No comments: