Saturday, 11 December 2010

yupi yupi


I wish I am the new speaker I brought that can giving all my love to you little princess joee lao. But myself as a radio call by miss chan when I meet you become a dumb.
I wish I can provide you a lot of song when you want to hear when you need to hear when you satisfy to hear when you tired and when you stress.
I hope I can provide you the soft gentle song that making you fell relax when you are stressing.
I also wish I am the soft song making you satisfy and sleep when you fell tired and meet you in your sweet dream.
I wish I the rock music that scream with you when you fell moody and stress even rock the world with you as you wish.
I wish I the pop king like mj that can entertainment you to making you laugh and be your smile guardian.
I wish I am the romantic music you like and enjoying the time with you as the time I am loving to using to miss you.
I love you joee lao.      

No comments: