Wednesday, 8 December 2010

study until crazy???

Study study study every days every pupils will do it for our own future and so on.
Now even at my study i also just think about you my love to you joee lao.
every subject i am study can show my love to you,joee lao.
The marketing i learn from our college first sem i love it just like i love you and my hardworking on it in the same time i also will hardworking to protect your smile on your pretty face.
The biology physics and chemistry i learn but making my secondary teachers heart broke but i din hope i am making you like that.
The introduction we learn in the first sem yup i am not understand just like i am dunno what you thinking about but using the same method until i get credit i will recognize and well know you more until i get A+++ in your heart.
The time i am enjoying in I T and funny Mr D class just for playing such as the time i am enjoying when miss you imagine about you and peeping you in the class.
The sleeping class such as H E Japanese and others i use to dreaming about you hehe.haha i am bad.
The kitchen class Mr tan use to talking story and his experience such as the memory i am use to thinking back when you smile and call my name yin tat just like i can fly as the swan in the sky, but thinking back i just an owl .
I am study just like i am love you joee lao in can is forever 

No comments: