Monday, 20 December 2010

cupid love



You born with an electrical shock eyes
You having the loftiness nose
You got the most fascinate mouth
You have the cute ears
And you had born with gorgeous pretty face that makes me faint my love for you.
Who are you? You are the love I meet now Joee Lao.
TO LOVE YOU I WISH I AM THE CUPID ANGEL.
I want to be the cupid that gives you my heart my love or all of me to you.
I want to be the cupids that always remember you miss you.
I want to be the cupids that always enter your sweet dreams.
I want to be the cupids that always protect you.
I want to be the cupids that always follow you.
I want to be the cupids that wipe yours cry.
I want to be the cupids make sure you happy every days.
I want to be the cupids that always make sure you out of dangerous.
I want to be the cupids that fill full of yours stomach.
I want to be the cupids that jealous because of you.
TO LOVE YOU I WILLING TO BE THE DEVIL CUPID
As a devil I will steal your heart.
As a devil I will steal your love.
As a devil I wish to steal your gorgeous smile.
As a devil cupid I want to steal all of you.
As a devil I wish to kill all the enemies of me.
As a devil I wish to steal all of yours time for my own.
MY love to you, Joee Lao can be the angel even I can become the devil. Cause I willing to do it as long as I can share all of myself to you is enough.

No comments: