Thursday, 23 December 2010

Circus

Circus is place that everyone thrown away their tension, stress, disappointed, sad, moody, and those negative emotion away. I want be part of them, because involve between them I can learn a lot to cheer the one I love Joee lao .
The first time for visitors to circus everyone will fell special new and amazing just like the first time I meet you lao poh meng a stranger  who so talkative but make me fall love in your spider web.
In the circus there was many jokers that making those visitors laugh fun and forget the tension of life, I wish I am the jokers that because of me you laugh you smile with a camera I will taking all of your actions for my sweet memory album.
Insides the circus acrobatic `staff that learn a lot of difficult actions that making you fell amazing and ask who are you, how you do that just  like I wish you caring me more asking me more chat with me more concentrate to me more. But who I am In your heart? I am asking too much as a stranger.
And there are also a lot of activities that you never watch before just like I wish to have a chance know you more to recognize you more.
There also a lot of hope from visitors wishes the acrobatic `staff can do for them ask them more but for me more hope more disappointed.
The also a lot of security problem worried by everyone just like my feeling that whether are you fine, are you happy, are you fine, are you going to cry, are you lonely, are you in dangerous? All of this I am don’t know, I don’t know a female feeling whether they telling the truth or not? Speechless.
Besides that for an acrobatic `staff to have a chance to show to people they have to traveling a lot and far from their family so do I I miss you I think about you I dreaming about you, I crazy about you, I moody because of you but like Mr D said who cares? Nobody.
Loving you Joee Lao just like the circuit life searching you in a lost forest even an island that every hope making me happy but the most I got disappointed.

No comments: