Saturday, 11 December 2010

bill gate show m love to joee


I hope I am the computer or laptop that can have my love to joee lao.
I want to be the bill gate create machinery that can searching love for joee lao.
I wish I am the data you want searching from internet.
I hope I the entertainment for you through internet access that protect your nice smile on your pretty face.
I wish I can be the lappy that hold a lot of music software that make you relax when you are tired.
I hope I am the lappy that you always using.
I hope I am the one you always missing to use and love to use.
I wish I am the virus scanner that avoid you get virus such as I w want to protect you from  pain injury sick and diseases.
I hope I am the lappy you using to make your dream come true.
I even wish I am the lappy you dream just like I dreaming you everyday.
I wish to love you more day by days and more deeply time by times.

No comments: