Friday, 24 December 2010

ACT

Acting represent our life and life is also an acting that arrange by the most biggest director our GOD.My part as a actor is playing the part of loving you crazy for you joee lao. But my part as actor who know?just myself can fell it.sometimes all of them said i am a stupid yes i am for giving my heart flying to you.why they always said i am stupid?cause they said i am not dare to ask you out not dare anything, the most confident i do is what?what i am dare to did is just facing i laptop open my blog and wrote the nonsense here.
I want to be the actor that full of confident chasing you as my true love to giving all of me to you.
I want to be the actor that life and dead because of you.
I want to be the actor that as a superheroes but not saving the world just want to protect your smile from you from go far away through my life.
I even hope to be the actor that playing my part only for you that missing you worried about you and dreaming with imagine of you.
I wish i am the actor that take a lot of my  time think and taking action to make you can fell my love for you.
I want to be the actor that use all my time for memorize the dialog such as the time i use for memorize all of your actions.
I play my part as the magician that with a stick i can change all of your attention to myself.
I want to be the wicked character that strolling your heart to me strolling all of you to me.
I hope to be the actor that always stress moody because of you.
I want to be the one always close to you.
I want to be the actor popular in the whole universal just like i wish to popular in front of you.
I want to be the actor that act as a joker to make you laugh make you remember my ugly face.
I want to be the mentally patient in a movie that always crazy because of you.
I want to be the actor always surrounded you full with suprise.
I want to be the actor that always dancing because of you.
I want to be the most succeed actor that recognize and know you well with do a lot of activities with you.
I wish i am the actor that will not give up to chasing you even i get alot of comment that my act is worst.
I want to be the romantic actor call you chat with you even i lost my sleep time and fishing in class or work.
i wish i am the actor that can do a lot dangerous action to scarified my life to you.
A lot and A lot i want to do with you i want to share with you i want to love you joee lao more and more day by days time by times year by years deep and deeply and other.But the more i wish the more i lost, the most i meet my failure, the most i am face my sadness, and as a loser to the world.I am losing myself i am breaking my heart i am losing all of myself. Useless me.

No comments: